Congrats to the 2019 TMABC Senior Scholarship Winners
Back Row L-R: Gentry Kainer, Bren Oestrike, Spencer Malone, Wesley Glouchko, Mariena Garcia
Front Row L-R: Briana Beaty, Ariana Ericksen, Rachel Hoepfl, Esteban Marquez, Austin Roccaforte
Not Shown: Lauren Evans
Scholarship Applications were due March 22nd by 3PM at the Career and College Office. All entries for Class of 2019 have been received and all applicants have been advised on status.
The Tomball Memorial Athletic Booster Club will award scholarships to graduating seniors who have participated in Tomball Memorial High School Athletic Programs and whose families have been actively involved in the TMABC.
Student Athlete/Student Trainer/Student Manager Criteria:
- Must be a current senior athlete/trainer/manager
- Must have participated in at least one varsity level athletic program at TMHS
- Must be in good standing with the TMHS High Athletic Department
- Must be in good standing with Tomball Memorial High School
- Must have a 2.5 minimum GPA
- Must complete the Scholarship Application in full
- Must submit 1 coach recommendation and 1 teachers/administrator recommendation with the application
- Must be a paid member in good standing as of TMABC by March 1, 2019.
- Must have a total of 10 documented hours of TMABC FAMILY volunteer hours over 2 years (2019 senior parents requirement 5), completed by the end of March (March 29th for 2019 Seniors), including but not limited to:
- Serving as a team liaison
- Serving as a board or committee member
- Assisting in the sale of programs and promotional and other items at home games
- Assisting with TMABC events such as concessions, fundraisers, membership enrollment, banquets, etc.
- Athletes who accept a “full ride” scholarship will not be eligible.
- Financial need is not considered.
- After graduation from TMHS, applicant must plan to enroll in the summer or fall semester of an institution of higher learning (college, university, trade, vocational, or technical school).
- Award Notification: Recipients will be notified via email.
- Recipients will be recognized at a TMHS Scholarship Celebration.
Exceptions may be considered on a case-by-case-basis for students who transferred to TMHS during their senior year.
Applications due by MARCH 22, 2019 for 2019 Seniors, by 3PM.
Submit completed application in one sealed envelope by end of school day on the Friday following Spring Break (March 22, 2019) to:
College & Career Center /Designated TMABC Scholarship Box
TMABC Scholarship Application
Tomball Memorial High School
19100 Northpointe Ridge
Tomball, TX 77377
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION HERE