The Tomball Memorial Athletic Booster Club will award scholarships to graduating seniors who have participated in Tomball Memorial High School Athletic Programs and whose families have been actively involved in the TMABC.
Student Athlete/Student Trainer/Student Manager Criteria:
- Must be a current senior athlete/trainer/manager
- Must have participated in at least one varsity level athletic program at TMHS
- Must be in good standing with the TMHS High Athletic Department
- Must be in good standing with Tomball Memorial High School
- Must have a 2.5 minimum GPA
- Must complete the Scholarship Application in full
- Must submit 1 coach recommendation and 1 teachers/administrator recommendation with the application
- Must be a paid member in good standing of TMABC by March 1, 2019.
- Must have a total of 10 documented hours of TMABC volunteer hours over 2 years (2019 senior parents requirement 5) including but not limited to:
- Serving as a team liaison
- Serving as a board or committee member
- Assisting in the sale of programs and promotional and other items at home games
- Assisting with TMABC events such as concessions, fundraisers, membership enrollment, banquets, etc.
- Athletes who accept a “full ride” scholarship will not be eligible.
- Financial need is not considered.
- After graduation from TMHS, applicant must plan to enroll in the summer or fall semester of an institution of higher learning (college, university, trade, vocational, or technical school).
- Award Notification: Recipients will be notified via email.
- Recipients will be recognized at a TMHS Scholarship Celebration.
Exceptions may be considered on a case-by-case-basis for students who transferred to TMHS during their senior year