• Tomball Memorial Athletic Booster Club is a 100% volunteer run organization that supports ALL sports at Tomball Memorial High School. It is our distinct pleasure to honor TMHS student athletes, managers and trainers by:
• Hosting sport specific recognition events
• Supplementing the athletic department budget
• Providing scholarships to eligible senior athletes
• This mission is impossible without the support and participation from athlete parents, and the community. Click on Membership for information on how you can join. Click on the VOLUNTEER tab to contact us about volunteer opportunities.
• We are always looking for energetic volunteers to assist with many Chairperson roles, please inquire if you are interested. Interested in open board positions? Contact us!
• Tomball Memorial Athletic Booster Club ~ a small group making a big difference!
• Our Board for 2018-2019:
Vice President I
Vice President II
Coach Sam Parker